- This event has passed.
Leadership Emotional Intelligence
August 14, 2019 @ 9:00 am - August 15, 2019 @ 4:30 pm
75% of careers are derailed for reasons related to emotional competencies. Leaders with high Leadership Emotional Intelligence (LEQ) not only know and manage themselves well, but they are also able to harness the power of emotions to create significant connections with others and be a positive influence on their teams and throughout their organizations. Learn to apply best practices in the areas of Personal Awareness, Self-Mastery, Leadership Connections, and Influencing Others.
Who Should Attend?
This program can benefit any professional or leader who is looking to become more effective and increase their ability to make meaningful contributions to their organization and team, including:
- C-Suite Executives
- Senior Managers
- Aspiring Executives and Managers
- Business owners
- Nonprofit Leaders
Attendees at this workshop will have the opportunity to develop skills to:
- Communicate more effectively with your team
- Build stronger and more productive relationships with coworkers
- Promote and nurture a sense of teamwork within your organization
- Effectively navigate difficult situations and create a healthier workplace